Lateral Flow Testing
LF Testing was founded to deliver innovative point-of-patient care oral fluid, serology and venous rapid test strips and kits to aid testing for infectious diseases and disease state biomarkers.
We work with the world’s leading researchers, clinicians and medical manufacturers to deliver the latest, most reliable rapid tests available.
We are currently completing clinical data on point of patient care rapid tests to detect the antibody to the CoVid-19 virus. We expect this study to be complete and published shortly.
Pending Serology Rapid Test
Sign up for important updates and be the first to know when ordering becomes available.
Dr. Raouf Guirguis
Chief Science Officer
LF Testing is built on the insights and expertise of renowned scientist Dr. Rauof Guirguis, the inventor of numerous medical innovations including:
- Urine test in the cup (Genie-Cup™)
- Saliva-based nanotechnology (colloidal gold) vertical-flow test strips for POC testing
- Infra-Red monolayer cytology based cancer detection
- Smart Vacutainer™ blood withdrawing and testing
- Monolayer cytology from liquid preparation (MonoPrep™) for cervical and bladder cancer screening, replacing the traditional Pap smear methodology
- Oral fluid split sample capture device.
His technologies have been used by corporation including DuPont, Bristol-Myers, Squibb, MonoGen, Cytyc, Hologic, Point of Care Fingerprint Biotech, Syva, Dade Behring, Siemens and mLife DX.
Dr. Lance Liotta
Chief Science Advisor
Co-Director and Co-founder of the Center for Applied Proteomics and Molecular Medicine at George Mason University.
- Former Chief of the Laboratory of Pathology, National Cancer Institute
- Deputy Director of National Institute of Health
- Co-Director of the NCA/FDA Clinical Proteomics Program
Dr. Liotta’s research has been cited tens of thousands of times and he is a coveted speaker and researcher.